- Name: John T. Brady
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dept.: Consumer Science
- Lab: Global Consumer Studies Lab
- Research Areas: International issues in consumption and the global consumer, aging consumers, consumer behavior, families as consumers
- Ph.D., Family and Consumption Economics, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1991
- M.A., Economics, University of Arkansas, 1980
- M.P.A., Public Administration, University of Arkansas, Public Administration, 1980
- B.A., Political Science, University of Arkansas, 1977
- Brady, J.T. & Ko, D. (2016). Consumer Affinity for Foreign Countries, Film Attendance, and Interest in Purchasing Products. International Journal of Human Ecology, 17(1), 15-25.
- Brady, J. T., Lee, B. H., & Rha, J. Y. (2016). Consumer’s ICT Usage in Family Context. Journal of Consumption Culture, 19(1), 1-25.
- Brady, J. T., Lee, B. H., & Rha, J. Y. (2015). Home Economics Education: Original Article; An Exploration of Families Use of Information and Communications Technology: The Case of Korea and the United States. International Journal of Human Ecology, 16(2), 79-88.