The consumer information & retailing lab explores changes in the market environment and retail structure influenced by the rapid development of information technology, in a consumer scientist’s eye. The lab also analyses the influence of the market environment change on consumers and studies newly emerging consumer issues & enhancement plans in the internet era.
Major Research Areas
- Consumer in the internet era: Analysis of the influence of e-commerce on consumers
- Consumer information searching in the internet
- C2C consumer information and consumer network
- B2C/C2B communication and relationship building
- E-consumerism and consumer leadership in the internet era